Ways to take good care of your Jewelry so it lasts longer!
- Take off your Jewelry before going to bed, showering, or taking part in any physical activity.
- Do not expose your Jewelry to perfumes/colognes, cleaning products, chlorine, saltwater, alcohol, and other chemical liquid.
- After taking off your Jewelry, keep your Jewelry in a Jewelry box, pouch, or a sealed plastic bag and store it in a dry, cool-temperature, and dark area. Your closet should be a good place to keep them.
How to clean your Jewelry and make its shining lasts longer?
- Rinse your Jewelry with lukewarm water.
- Brush your Jewelry with a toothbrush and a little amount of dishwashing liquid for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse your Jewelry again with lukewarm water.
- Use a small towel to tap off the water.
- Use our Jewelry cloth to polish your Jewelry
- Now you shall see your Jewelry is shining like a new one!